Sheraton Cascais Resort will receive an unprecedented initiative at the end of this summer. The first edition of the ‘Mercadito by Sheraton Cascais’ will take place exclusively outdoors, on September 11th and 12th, between 10:00 AM and 7:00 PM, and aims to support small national businesses and local producers.
They will be present in this market with stands with different categories of products, ranging from handicrafts to ceramics, clothing and fashion accessories, to regional food products. Tickets for access to Mercadito by Sheraton Cascais Resort will be charged on site and have a symbolic value of €4/adult. However, admission is free for guests staying at the Resort and for those who book the brunch, available at the Glass Terrace restaurant, on Saturdays and Sundays.
Brands present at Mercadito by Sheraton Cascais Resort:
Crafts and decoration
- ABSTRACT FLAMINGO (Tile)
- MAARANA (Burel)
- ARTES DE BIRRE (Crafts)
- PURPLE PINEAPPLE DESIGN (Design and Graphic Arts)
- AQUI HÁ PEÇA (Ceramics)
- COR D'AGUARELA (Portraits)
- SWEET HOME PORTUGAL (Macramé and decoration pieces)
- OH MARIA! (Flowers)
- BLOMSTER BY PI (Flowers)
- MESTIÇA (Portraits)
- FAZER DE VELA (Candles)
Fashion and accessories
- MIMIBLAU JOALHARIA CONTEMPORÂNEA (Jewelry)
- LEVIZE (Fashion Accessories)
- CORE LISBON (Jewelery and Accessories)
- AMOR ALGODÃO (Children's Fashion)
- GUTIERREZ (Fashion)
- SHEBYJLO (Fashion)
- SHEBYACESSORIOS (Fashion Accessories)
- FUTAH (Beachwear)
- PALINOYA_PORTUGAL (Jewelery)
- LENNA SAPATOS (Vegan footwear)
- BOHO COOL KIT (Fashion)
- PÊRA DOCE (Children's Accessories)
Families who want to take their children can drop them off at Brave Kids, the Resort's kids club, for a special price of €10 per hour or €5 for 30 minutes.
The 'Mercadito by Sheraton Cascais' will be held outdoors and will comply with all safety and hygiene standards recommended by the DGS.